Declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous deeds among all peoples.
1 Chronicles 16:24
FUMC Stephenville Missions Committee
- To connect the congregation to opportunities of service at home and throughout the world.
- Educate, inform and motivate the congregation about mission outreach and their part in it.
- Connect to work being done by other groups within the congregation.
- Involve members of the local church in mission and service projects in the community and around the world; encouraging them to "go, see, serve and learn"
- Evaluate mission projects.
- Report to the congregation on the benefits of its outreach.
Who can serve on the Missions Committee?
The Missions Committee is open to anyone who would like to serve as a member.
When do we meet?
Meetings are usually held on the second Sunday of each month at 12pm in the fellowship hall.
Please contact Julie Blackburn for any additional information or schedule changes for meetings.